Increase your confidence, Advance your skills, with this 1-day course.
The Advanced RiderCourseSM (ARC) course is a 1-day course designed for endorsed (motorcycle licensed) riders who have been riding and would like further instruction.
This course compliments a rider’s basic skills and is beneficial for riders on any type of street motorcycle. It promotes the importance of motorcycle safety, the dangers of speed, self-assessment and behavior modification, with a strong message about risk off-set.
All of our Motorcycle Training Course RiderCoaches / Instructors are certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
This course consists of:
- A fast-paced classroom segment with several interactive activities to improve perception and hazard awareness.
- Range exercises to enhance both basic skills and crash avoidance skills
- Improve braking and cornering finesse is emphasized
- Optimize lane position
- A safety inspection of your motorcycle by a MSF certified RiderCoach
Successful completion of this course and its knowledge and skills tests, will consist of:
- 4 hours of range riding taught in 1 day.
- There is an informal classroom component that discusses safety concepts based on past riding experiences and current knowledge
- Enhances mental and physical attributes for safe riding
- Optimizes lane position and helps the rider manage risk
- A safety inspection will be completed on your motorcycle. Our Instructors
- Our Motorcycle Training Course RiderCoaches are certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- Quick stops
- Multiple curve adjustments
- Cornering and swerving
- Improve search / Scanning techniques
Advance RiderCourse (ARC)
Reserve Your Spot Today!
1627 E. Vine Street, Suite 102
Kissimmee, FL 34744