1st Time Driver Resources
||Orange Osceola Safety Institute
in Partnership with
The School Distict of Osceola County
Together, we are ensuring that all Osceola County student first time drivers are
SAFE, WELL–INFORMED, RESPONSIBLE Drivers.
Course offered at your school!
|State Required 4-hou Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course - A D A P T
Alcohol • Drugs • Accident •
Prevention • Training
(also known as Traffic Law and Substance Awareness Course – TLSAE)
Course offer to ages 15 years and older
- Your School District of Osceola Student Identification card
- Bring your social security number
Click on your school name below for details
NOTE: Failure to bring the required documents or information, will
delay in the issuance of your Certificate of Completion for this class.
- Students can only register for a classroom course at the school they are currently attending.
- Registration for classroom courses must be completed online.
Click on your school below for course schedule and registration.
- Course fees are required at registration.
2014 - 2015 Course Schedule and Registration
|DMV Learner's Permit Prep Test - Online Only (course offered to all ages)
|DMV Learner's Permit Exam - Online Only (course offered to ages under 18 years only)
Once you have completed your 4-hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course,
the next step is to take the DMV Permit Exam. The permit exam is a test that covers
State of Florida road signs and road rules.